Monday, June 18, 2012

My 5 Favorite New 52-Week Highs

With the market flat at midday there are a handful of stocks breaking out to new highs and there are five that are grabbing my attention. They are either already on my WatchList or have been added today on the breakout.

Cerner ($CERN) - Healthcare IT company that is breaking out again. I love the business model.

Ebay ($EBAY) - This stock has been on my radar due to its PayPal unit and I am looking to enter in the near future.

Ross Store ($ROST) - The discount retailer has one of the best charts in the market and based on the current and future of the consumer it should continue to be a winner.

Equinix ($EQIX) - A play on the cloud computing craze, the stock has been a huge winner. That being said, with my view that money will start to move into technology the remainder of the year, EQIX looks good on a pullback.

iShares High Dividend Equity ETF ($HDV) - Had to add an ETF on here and one that we own for some clients. The large-cap dividend stocks continue to outperform and what better way to capture it than with a low-cost ETF.

No comments: