Monday, October 24, 2011

Major Takeover in Cloud Computing

HEADLINE: Oracle ($ORCL) will purchase RightNow Technologies ($RNOW) for $43/share, about a 20% premium to the stock's Friday close.

The $43/share price is an all-time high for $RNOW - a stock that was my top pick in 2010 via a Seeking Alpha interview. You can read the interview here:
http://seekingalpha.com/article/186217-why-cloud-computing-provider-rightnow-is-this-fund-manager-s-highest-conviction-holding

The Cloud Computing sector continues to be my favorite within the Technology industry. There are a few ways to play this long-term move to the cloud.
  • First Trust ISE Cloud Computing ETF ($SKYY)
  • NetSuite ($N)
  • Amazon.com ($AMZN)
  • Teredata ($TDC)

1 comment:

Priya Kannan said...

Great post! I am see the great contents and step by step read really nice information.I am gather this concepts and more information. It's helpful for me my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have.
Cloud Computing Training in Chennai