Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What to do with Gold and Silver

I tweeted yesterday (Monday) around 11am ET that I felt both gold and silver were putting in short-term tops. I am not calling for the end of the rally or the "bursting of the bubble", however after parabolic gains over the last 2 weeks it is normal to see some profit-taking.

My gold and silver holdings have more than doubled since the original purchase and I will not take profits at this time. I will hold as long as the long-term uptrend remains intact and as a matter of fact, would be a buying on a pullback to support for my clients that are underexposed to the precious metals.

Levels to watch on SLV are: $41, $38.75

Levels to watch on GLD are: $143.85, $140.50


Also keep an eye on Platinum and Palladium as potential buys on more weakness.

No comments: